Tuesday, October 19, 2010

New New New

Hello hello hello

Since I know Miss A - Bad Girl Good Girl, I just love to say hello with some tones from that song. Haha

Okeee, Hello I am back. NO! Don't throw any red brick to me! I am sorry. Really sorry. I know it's been long time visit my freaknotes right? But please forgive me even you won't forget it haha

From this new entry I'll tell you other new things I got! Let's check it out!

1. This is new semester, 3rd semester for detail. It means I got new friends too :D The more fact, it seems I can adaptation with those new friends faster than I think. 
2. It was so surprised when my father took me to Semarang Computer Center and guess what? I got new modem! I love you Papa muach muach :D

3. New semester new room new dorm. Hahaha. Yes! I moved to new dorm and I got new room. Additional: New friends!!!!

Hmm what else yaa... I think that's my new things. How about you?


muse: The truth is there's new thing I need but seems I got myself stuck with the old one. Unfortunately, I am not easy to fall in love baby.

No comments: