Friday, October 22, 2010

Thursday Night

Here me again blogger

I am out of idea about the title. So, I chose Thursday Night
Nothing special tonight. Wait a second, THERE'S A GOOD NEWS TONIGHT!
Before I tell you what news is. I want to introduce you

2nd Squid

What is 2nd Squid. We know squid is "cumi-cumi" in Indonesian. But, I don't want give you story about Squidward. Big No No! I hate that green-arrogant-annoying creature. Really! Green? Tentacle? Yuck! 

I am sorry, out of control. Back to the topic.. 2nd Squid. This is my new class's name. I don't really like it but there's no better name in the options. I begins to love this class.. Yes! I am trying. Since my friends successfully adapted with their new class, I have to do the same things. The hardest is when I am phlegmatic personality and so do my classmates. What a disaster. It can be forced me to choose between "find sanguine person or become the sanguine one". 
By the way, we've held first gathering for 2nd Squid at Barbie Dormitory. No! It's not girl dorm, it's boy's one. My friends and I gave that name because it just like barbie house. LOL. Well, the gathering was fine. We knew each other better. Thanks for class's leader and Gelar :D

That's my class story. I'll share with you more by the time goes by. haha

Now, the good news. It's about baby, pregnancy, and... DON'T EVER THINK I WILL HAVE A KID. 

The one, eh two person, eh people who are so glad with those thing are my cousins, her husband, my uncle, and aunt. Yes, this baby is my cousin's first baby and first grandson for my uncle and aunt. Aaah, grandson.. Yes. It's a boy and I'll get new nephew. I say "will" because he doesn't birth yet. My cousin pregnancy is just 4 month.

I can't wait the day my nephew face the world and

CONGRATULATION FOR THEM!!

No comments: